Currently we’re eagerly looking for a talented junior animator. Someone who’s able to convert our creative concepts to eye-catching animation videos.
Full service video agency Viduate is extensively experienced in video strategy, video production, video marketing and video advertising. We are proud to work for a diverse range of companies. From multinational corporates to SMEs and agencies and we advise, execute, manage and optimize all video activities.
What do we expect from you?
- You can come up with creative and infographic concepts. Concepts that meet the wishes of the customer;
- You’re able to work in a team. Together with our copywriters and designers we’ll ask you to develop original and efficient storyboards;
- You can adjust and add (new) information to your storyboard if necessary and you’re able to transform your sketches into illustrations for the animation;
- Bring your illustrations to life by animating the story!
Do you have it in you to become the next animator at Viduate? You…
- …are not only a very good animator, but you’re also analytically strong;
- …are able to fabricate a suitable story;
- …are a star while working with Adobe Illustrator and After Effects;
- …have attention to design, quality and you have a consistent way of working;
- …know how to cope with deadlines and working under pressure;
- …have developed a feel for composition and you can create natural movements;
- …are available at least 32 hours a week;
- …have 0-3 years of work experience;
- …are able to show some work of yours.
What can you expect from us?
- Of course you receive a nice salary every month;
- A lot of space for your personal development;
- An informal working environment with open and honest communication;
- Fun corporate events;
- A great time!